THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 54 is OUT!! by SGK

The Enemies Of The Purebloods


(Vampire Knight Cover Chapter 37)

O.M.G!
finally, the most brilliant vampire epic is OUT!
yay!
I've been waiting for this chapter!
Yuuki is very kyooot~~! Kaname is hot as well (i like his over protectiveness towards Yuuki).
and Yuuki had a short conversation with Sara!



Yuuki finally entered Vampire Society.



Yuuki is strikingly look like Juuri! kyaaaa!



It seems that Shirabuki Sara is really suspicious. I thought when Seiren told Kaname about missing pureblood guest, Ouri-sama. Plus, Zero and Yuuki said that Sara's body was smelled like faint blood scent. I thought, She wants to kill Kaname and Yuuki.




Oh, there's a few Zeki (ZeroxYuuki). I like it :))! and Yori was brave enough to walk among the vampires! I envy her!



Oh man, Zero you're a stoic masked man! Why can you tell everyone that you love Yuuki, idiot!

say to her! say it! 'I love you!' why not? I think Yuuki likes Zero too!



looking forward for the next chapter!



xoxo,


sarah.nekoi.

0 comments: